Denny x Aeropostale.


I was chosen by Aeropostale represent their new #AERONOW campaign as a brand ambassador! I'm going to be completely honest, I probably haven't shopped with Areo since High School. However, after seeing their new products I was impressed and was on board immediately. Aero has really grown up and stepped it up. Their pieces now cater to teens through early 40s and maybe even beyond. A timeless, simple and fun new approach! Check it out.

A++ for Aero.

Also, I will be hosting the launching event tomorrow at Manhattan Mall, so feel free to stop by and hang with me!

Shot by Valine Syke.
(@valineciaga)


Apparel Breakdown:

  • Rugby Aeropostale Shirt. Aeropostale. $23.00. GET IT HERE.
  • Forever 21 Men Chino Joggers. 21 Men. $25.00. GET IT HERE.
  • Nike Mustard Suede Blazer. Nike. $90.00.
FINAL TALLY = $138.00

Shot by Jedd Kristjan.


Apparel Breakdown:

FINAL TALLY = $376.00

AEROPOSTALE EVENT.














FOLLOW ME ON: INSTAGRAM/LOOKBOOK/TWITTER/FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Great pics and so inspirationss!!!

    FROM: http://pull-bliss.blogspot.com.es/
    Follow me: Instagram- @albertolopez_19 Twitter- @albertolopezz19

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21 Men. $25.00. GET IT HERE. Nike Mustard Suede Blazer. Nike. $90.00. ... enikehuarache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts