ST.MARKS. NEW TATTOO.

Shot by Keith Estiler.
Edited by Anthony Willis.

It was a humid Wednesday afternoon and I just finished getting my 5th tattoo so I decided to just have a mini shoot in St.Mark's for the hell of it. I wanted to look " punk " without having to overdo it and still have my own spin on it. I decided to rock these plaid jeans that I purchased at a Goodwill for 5 bucks and they are Kill City which you can actually purchase at Trash&Vaudeville. Along with a light denim jacket, black skinny tie, snapback and untucked white shirt...you finally see that Denny style .



Apparel Breakdown:


  • DARE Snapback. Mr.Throwback NYC. $40.
  • OLD NAVY Denim Jacket. Ann's Closet. $10.
  • BROOKS BROTHERS shirt. Ann's Closet. $5.00.
  • GIVENCHY Tie. Salvation Army. $1.00 !!!!
  • KILL CITY pants. The Goodwill. $5.00.
  • H&M Suede boots. H&M. $25.00.
  • VINTAGE Leather Bag. Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. $40.00.
FINAL TALLY = $126.00


GET SIMILAR LOOKS. BRAND NEW AND REASONABLE.
CLICK THE LINKS.

OLD NAVY DENIM JACKETS. $35.00. OLDNAVY.COM
BLACK SKINNY TIE. $11.00. ASOS.COM




NEW TATTOO FOR ALL YOU ZELDA FANS.


Comments

Popular Posts