Inspired by the film...

Dennis the Menace.

A favorite of mine when I was kid. This is one of the films along with Casper, The Sandlot, Little Giants, Jack and many more 90s films that will always have a place in my heart. If you are a 90s kid, you will truly have appreciation for it. They just don't make them anymore, you know? Ok moving on, as most of you probably don't know, my real name is actually Dennis...so yes, I was tormented everyday with " Dennis the Menace. " To this day whenever I tell someone my name, they have to follow it with that. No hate though, all love. This look is dedicated to the film. It's a variation of it but you can see the similarities, like the overalls for example, you can't miss that. I wanted to showcase it without having to rely on the Fresh Prince or early 90s TLC so The Menace himself answered my calling. A classic look with a modern twist with added cap and trench coat. Enjoy.





Apparel Breakdown:
  • Adidas Snapback from the Adidas store for $25.00
  • Zara trenchcoat purchased from The Goodwill manhattan for $12.00
  • Levi's denim overall purchased from Ann's Closet thrift shop for $10.00
  • Ralph Lauren tee from Ralph Lauren for $40.00
  • Jack Purcell's Converse for $40.00

FINAL TALLY
$127.00

FOLLOW ME ON: INSTAGRAM/LOOKBOOK/TWITTER/FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts